Jointace Glucosamine & Chondroitin Gel is an advanced massage gel for healthy joints and muscles, combining the beneficial properties of glucosamine and chondroitin, with aroma-therapeutic essential oils including Ginger, Lavender, Eucalyptus and Clove Bud.
Jointace Glucosamine and Chondroitin Gel contains a unique formula that represents a major advance in joint health gels. It combines the benefits of soluble glucosamine and chondroitin in a lipophilic formula combined with aroma active essential oils and menthol. The use of six essential oils provides therapeutic relief to joints and muscles. They are all well known for their benefits to general health and wellbeing, especially for relaxing tired muscles. They release their naturally balancing and restorative aromas as soon as the gel is massaged into the joints and muscles.
Based on the latest scientific research:
Jointace Gel has been formulated using scientific research and is produced to high pharmaceutical standards of quality control. The formulation of 100% drug-free and can be used alongside anti-inflammatory drugs and NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs). If desired Jointace Gel can be used with any of the other products in the Jointace range.
Directions for applying Jointace Gel:
- Massage gel directly onto joints & muscles as required.
- For best results, use 2-3 times every day.
- Jointace Gel is dermatologically tested and was developed without testing on animals. Jointace Gel contains no artificial colours and has been carefully formulated with gentle plant extracts.
- The Glucosamine used in all Jointace products is sourced from natural chitin and free from bovine material.
- Jointace gel contains natural coloured oils which may stain certain delicate clothing. Please take care to reduce direct contact with clothing immediately after use.
- For external use only - not suitable for use during pregnancy.
Caution before using Jointace Gel:
- For external use only.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin or near to eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness of skin develops.
- Not recommended for children under 10 years.
- Always replace the cap.
- Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
- Always follow the directions.
Jointace Gel contains:
Aqua, polyethylene glycol monocetyl ether, lecithin, glucoasmine sulphate na, citrus dulcis (sweet orange) oil, propylene glycol, alchol, cellulose gum, menthol, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil, chondroitin sulphate.