Pepto Bismol provides you with fast relief from symptoms caused by foods and occasional over-eating.
Pepto-Bismol is specifically formulated to provide a protective coating and effectively relief significant pain caused by over eating. It can also help with indigestion, controlling diarrhoea, upset stomachs, nausea and heartburn. Try Pepto-Bismol for the best results when you’ve gone back to the buffet one too many times.
How to take Pepto-Bismol:
- Age 16 and up: 30ml repeated every half-1 hour if needed.
- Maximum of 240ml in 24 hours.
- Not to be given under 16 years.
- Shake well before use.
Caution before using Pepto-Bismol:
Do not exceed the stated dose or use after expiry date. Stop use and ask your doctor if:
- Symptoms are severe or persist for more than 2 days.
- Diarrhoea is accompanied by fever.
- You notice anything unusual or have any unexpected effects.
- You accidentally take too much.
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking medicines for anticoagulation (thinning of the blood), diabetes or gout. Not recommended if: pregnant or breast feeding - ask a health professional before use.
Possible side effects whilst taking Pepto-Bismol:
This product may cause a temporary and harmless darkening of the stool and/or tongue.
5ml of Pepto-Bismol contains:
Bismuth subsalicylate 87.6 m240ml