3 Ply Face Masks are ideal for daily use in public. 3 ply, breathable, and odourless, these masks are easy to wear and 1 size fits all. One pack contains 50 single use face masks.
In this multipack you will receive x 50 Face Masks
3 Ply Face Masks are disposable face masks. Face Masks are ideal for everyday use in public, especially for those who frequently use public transport. They are easy and comfortable to wear, thanks to their soft, elasticated ear loops and lightweight design.
Key Features of 3 Ply Face Mask 50 Masks
- Pliable nose piece moulds to your face to fit perfectly
- Each mask conforms to the EN 14683: 2019 standard and offers 95% bacterial filtration efficiency.
- 3 ply, breathable, and odourless
- 1 size fits all
- Easy and comfortable to wear
Mask wearing should be paired with frequent hand washing.
Wash hands before putting on a mask, then again before and after taking one off. The coloured side of the mask faces outwards with the nose strip and thicker white band at the top.
Firstly, put the mask over your mouth, tucking the ear loops over and behind your ears. These should hold the mask firmly on your face.
Then, you should hold the top and bottom of the mask and unfold it so that it covers your nose, mouth and chin.
Finally, mould the nose strip to your nose and ensure the mask is not excessively loose.
- Try not to touch the mask once it has been secured on your face. Frequent touching may reduce its effectiveness. If you must do so, wash your hands before and after touching the mask.
- When removing the mask, avoid touching the outside as this may be covered with germs. Where possible, you should try to unhook the ear loops from your ears and pull it away from your face, not letting the coloured side to touch you.
- Once you have removed the mask, only touching the inside, fold the mask so that the coloured side is on the inside. Then, where possible, place this into a bag before putting it into a rubbish bin with a lid.
- These face masks are single use only. They should be discarded after use and under no circumstances should it be used for longer than a day.
- If the mask gets excessively damp, damaged or soiled it should be replaced immediately.
For external use only. . Wash hands frequently with antibacterial soap. Always wash hands after coughing, sneezing, cleaning the nose, going to the toilet, before touching the eyes, nose or mouth and before preparing food. Face masks are not 100% effective.