Anbesol Adult Strength Gel provides immediate pain relief from mouth ulcers and denture irritation.
Anbesol Adult Strength Gel contains an anaesthetic for temporary pain relief and 2 antiseptics to help protect against infection. It is also:
- A strong adult only formulation, containing 2 antiseptics and an anaesthetic.
- An adult strength formulation provides a stronger formulation vs competition.
- Indicated for denture irritation.
How to use Anbesol Adult Strength Gel:
- Adults should apply a small amount to affected area with clean finger tip
- 1 application should be sufficient
- Use up to 4 times daily
- Children: Not recommended
Precautions before using Anbesol Adult Strength Gel:
Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine or benzocaine.
Possible side effects whilst using Anbesol Adult Strength Gel:
- If an unwanted effect is severe or lasts more than a few days, you should see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Unwanted side effects may include ulceration.
Anbesol Adult Strength Gel contains:
Lidocaine hydrochloride 2 %w/w, Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.02 %w/w, Chlorocresol 0.1 %w/w.