Anhydrol Forte Roll-On
Anhydrol Forte Roll On is enriched with an active ingredient which works by blocking the sweat glands to solve the problem of excessive sweating, which can be particularly embarrassing during social situations.
How Anhydrol Forte Roll-On Works?
This innovative roll-on is clear in colour and contains no fragrance meaning it is a subtle product to use - It can be applied before going to bed at night and should be washed off in the morning.
It should only be used on small areas of skin such as the armpits, hands or feet to ensure that no harmful effects occur from widespread blocking of pores and obstruction of sweating.
Find out more about Anhydrol Forte Roll-On with our customers' reviews.
How to use Anhydrol Forte Roll On:
- Adults, elderly and children: apply Anhydrol Forte when necessary at night and allow to dry. Wash off in the morning.
- Anhydrol Forte is for external use only.
- Anhydrol Forte is for use on small areas. Only apply it to the armpits, hands or feet.
- The same instructions apply to adults, children and the elderly.
- Anhydrol Forte should be applied at night, just before going to bed, and washed off thoroughly in the morning.
- Ensure the cap is screwed on tightly, and tip the bottle up to wet the undersurface of the ball. Do not shake.
- Unscrew the cap and apply Anhydrol Forte to the affected areas, keeping the bottle as upright as possible.
- Anhydrol Forte should normally be used for two nights in succession, followed by a period of two nights with no application.
- The product should then be applied again on the next two nights, followed by another two-night rest period.
- This alternating two-nightly treatment cycle should be used to assess your own individual response. It may be necessary to increase or decrease usage to control your condition.
Caution whilst using Anhydrol Forte Roll On:
- Make sure that areas of skin to be treated are completely dry.
- Do not bathe or shower immediately before applying Anhydrol Forte.
- Do not shave the armpits or use a hair-removing preparation within 12 hours before or after using Anhydrol Forte.
- Do not attempt to remove the roller-ball head, as this may cause spillage of the contents which may damage eyes or irritate skin.
- Do not get Anhydrol Forte on your clothes, linen, fabric, jewellery, metal or polished surfaces as it may damage them.
- Wash hands immediately and thoroughly after use (unless treating them), and after any inadvertent contact with Anhydrol Forte.
- If Anhydrol Forte is accidentally swallowed, or gets into the eyes, contact a doctor or hospital straight away.
Possible side effects whilst using Anhydrol Forte Roll On:
Some transient irritation and redness normally accompanies a reduction in sweating. If this irritation becomes excessive, stop using Anhydrol Forte and ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice. A hydrocortisone-containing cream may be appropriate to relieve this irritation. If you have any other undesirable effects when using Anhydrol Forte, or if your symptoms do not improve, or get worse, you should seek medical advice.
Anhydrol Forte Roll On is enriched with Aluminium chloride which works by blocking the sweat glands to solve the problem of excessive sweating, which can be particularly embarrassing during social situations.