Aptamil 1 First Baby Milk Formula From Birth is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute suitable for combination or bottle feeding. With Aptamil's unique blend of ingredients and DHA. Multipack contains 3 x 800g Aptamil First Milk Formula.
Aptamil 1 First Baby Milk Formula From Birth is Aptamil's patented formulation, developed by combining their blend of ingredients with their unique process. This nutritionally complete* breastmilk substitute contains DHA (Omega-3 LCPs) as required by the legislation for all infant formula.** Ready to feed, UHT sterilised baby milk.Key Features of Aptamil 1 First Baby Milk Formula From Birth
- Nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute
- With Aptamil's unique blend of ingredients
- Suitable for combination or bottle feeding
- Ready to feed
- UHT Sterilised
- Multipack contains 3 x 800g Aptamil First Milk Formula
* Suitable as the sole source of nutrition from birth to 6 months and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months to 1 year.
** As required by the legislation for all infant formula. Updated formulation to meet new legislation.
Preparing your baby's feedBecause powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
This product is Halal approved but is not suitable for a vegetarian for vegan diet. Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding. When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Dairy-Based Blend (of which 29% is Fermented) [Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sun-Flower Oil), Skimmed Milk, Demineralised Whey (from Milk), Whey Concentrate (from Milk), Fish Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, Sodium Citrate, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Inositol, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Pantothenic Acid, Nicotinamide, Calcium Carbonate, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Protein (from Milk), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, L-Tryptophan, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin D3