Aptamil Anti-Reflux Infant Milk Formula is a nutritionally complete formula for the dietary management of frequent reflux and regurgitation. Multipack contains 3 x 800g Aptamil Anti-Reflux Infant Milk
Aptamil Anti-Reflux Infant Milk Formula, now developed with Aptamil's unique process, is specially formulated for the dietary management of frequent reflux and regurgitation. This nutritionally complete* formula has Carob Bean Gum (CBG), which thickens the formula helping the feed to stay down, and a 28% fermented dairy-based blend.
Key Features of Aptamil Anti-Reflux Infant Milk Formula
- Aptamil's patented formulation
- Updated formulation
- For the dietary management of frequent reflux & regurgitation
- Thickened with carob bean gum (CBG) to help feeds stay down
- Multipack contains 3 x 800g Aptamil Anti-Reflux Infant Milk
*Suitable as the sole source of nutrition from birth to 6 months and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months to 1 year
How to prepare your baby's milk
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for no longer than 30 mins. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided level off the powder with a clean knife. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle. Hold the bottle horizontally and shake from left to right for 10 seconds, then hold it vertically and shake from top to bottom for 10 seconds. The time between adding the scoops and shaking the bottle should be as short as possible.
- Leave the bottle to stand for 5 minutes to allow it to thicken. Turn the bottle upside down just before feeding. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately
If you are concerned that your baby has frequent reflux or regurgitation you should speak to your healthcare professional. Aptamil Anti-Reflux should not be used in combination with antacids or other thickeners and is not suitable for premature infants. This product is Halal approved but is not suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet. Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made-up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. If necessary, offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone while eating or drinking. When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Dairy-Based Blend (of which 28% is Fermented) [Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Skimmed Milk, Demineralised Whey (from Milk), Whey Concentrate (from Milk), Calcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin C, Magnesium Chloride, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Pantothenic Acid, Nicotinamide, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Thickener (Carob Bean Gum), Whey Protein (from Milk), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Taurine, Ferrous Sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium salt, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3