Aptamil Hungry Infant Milk is a nutritionally complete formula for bottle fed babies.
Aptamil Hungry First Infant Milk is a nutritionally complete* formula for bottle fed babies. This updated formula contains DHA (Omega-3 LCPs)**
Key Features of Aptamil 1 First Baby Milk Formula Starter Pack From Birth
- Suitable for combination or bottle feeding
- Updated formulation
*Suitable as the sole source of nutrition from birth to 6 months and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months to 1 year
** As required by the legislation for all infant formula.
Preparing your baby's feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the power with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding. When bottle feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Lactose (from Milk), Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish Oil, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Magnesium Chloride, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Inositol, Taurine, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, L-Tryptophan, Ferrous Sulphate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, L-Isoleucine, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12