Aptamil Pepti 2 from 6 Months is an extensively hydrolysed formula designed for the dietary management of cows' milk allergy. Contains 6 x 800g Aptamil Pepti 2 Milk Powder
Aptamil Pepti 2 from 6 Months is designed for the dietary management of cows' milk allergy. Aptamil Pepti 2 is an extensively hydrolysed formula in which the milk proteins present have been broken down (hydrolysed) to reduce the likelihood of them causing an allergic reaction.
Aptamil Pepti 1 and 2 are the only hydrolysed formulas that contain GOS/FOS (9:1) - Our unique patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo- oligosaccharides. They also contain LCPs (Omega 3) to support normal visual development* and nutcleotides.
Aptimal Peti 2 is suitable from 6 months to complement a cows' milk free weaning diet and can also be used to replace cows' milk in drinks and cooked dishes during and after weaning. Due to the special formulation of Aptamil Pepti 2, you may notice that your baby's stools become looser and more green in colour.
Key Features of Aptamil 2 Follow On Baby Milk Formula
- Extensively hydrolysed whey-based formula
- For bottlefed babies to complement a cows' milk free weaning diet
- Contains our unique patented blend of GOS/FOS (9:1)
- 100% whey-based
- Contains nucleotides
- Enriched with calcium, iron and vitamin D
*The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 100 mg of DHA
Contains 6 x 800g Aptamil Pepti 2 Milk Powder
Preparing your baby's feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for no longer that 30 mins. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided level off the powder with a clean knife. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too may or too few scoops can be harmful. Cap the bottle and shake vigorously for 25 seconds to dissolve the powder. Remove cap and replace with a sterilise teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Aptamil Pepti 2 is not suitable for those following a Halal, Vegetarian or Vegan diet. Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds and always discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible and always within 2 hours. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Take care if using a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. If necessary, offer cooled, boiled water between feeds. Never leave your baby alone while feeding. Aptamil Pepti 2 is a Food for Special Medical Purposes. It should only be used under medical supervision.
Maltodextrin, Hydrolysed Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk*), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Galacto-Oligosacchardies (from Milk*), Calcium Phosphate, Emulsifier (Citric Acid Ester of Mono- and Di-Glycerides), Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Choline Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Taurine, Ferrous Sulphate, Inositol, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, L-Carnitine, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5-'Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Biotin, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin B1, Sodium Selenite.