Aptamil Profutura Follow On Milk contains specific nutrients tailored especially to complement a balanced weaning diet. It comes in a practical and hygienic packaging for minimising any risks.
Aptamil Profutura Follow On Milk contains Fructo- and Galacto-Oligosaccharides and DHA (Omega-3 LPCs) as part of their updated formula in line with new legislation surrounding specialist milks. This formula is also enriched with Iron which works to support normal cognitive development and Vitamins A, C and D to help support the normal function of the immune system.
Key Features of Aptamil Profutura Follow On Milk
- Nutritionally tailored formula for babies from 6-12 months
- Complements a balanced weaning diet
- Updated formulation
- Contains Fructo- and Galacto-Oligosaccharides
- Enriched with Vitamins A, C & D and Iron
Usage / Instructions
Preparing your toddler's feed,/strong>
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your toddler ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Replace lid on beaker.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.