Aptamil Profutura 2 Follow On Baby Milk Formula is nutritionally tailored for babies from 6 - 12 months. Aptamil's most advanced formulation that contains DHA (Omega-3 LCPs), Vitamin D, Iron, HMO 2'-Fucosyllactose, and GOS/FOS. Contains 3 x 800g Aptamil Profutura Follow On Milk
Aptamil Profutura 2 Follow On Baby Milk Formula is Aptamil's most advanced, patented formulation*, nutritionally tailored for babies from 6-12 months. It contains DHA (Omega-3 LCPs), Vitamin D to contribute to the normal function of the immune system, Iron to support normal cognitive development, HMO 2'-Fucosyllactose, and Aptamil's patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides with milk fat. Milk fat includes beta-palmitate.
Key Features of Aptamil Profutura 2 Follow On Baby Milk Formula
- Updated formulation
- Tailored to complement a weaning diet
- For babies from 6-12 months
*Essential Fatty Acids (ALA & LA) for normal growth and development. Benefit obtained from a daily intake of 2g ALA and 10g LA.
Contains 3 x 800g Aptamil Profutura Follow On Milk
Preparing your toddler's feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your toddler ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Replace lid on beaker.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave: hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding. Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of drinks with your toddler's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice.
Lactose (from Milk), Demineralised Whey (from Milk), Skimmed Milk, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Single Cell Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Phospholipid (from Egg), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, Potassium Citrate, Taurine, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Ferrous Sulphate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Inositol, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Thiamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite.