Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment Triple Pack has a dual action benefit, helping to provide everyday care and protection from nappy rash.
Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment Triple Pack is a non-drying formula which seals in the skin's natural moisture to allow optimal skin recovery whilst keeping it smooth, soft and moisturised. This long lasting ointment works on the most delicate and irritated skin.
This multipack contains:
- 3 Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment 100g
The Pro- Vitamin B5 helps to repair the skin and its natural protective barrier without drying it out. With no colours, fragrance, antiseptics, or preservatives, it’s so gentle it can be used on the most sensitive skin including that of premature babies.
Treat the skin naturally
Bepanthen is formulated to help the natural recovery of skin and forms a long lasting, protective waterproof barrier over the skin, while still providing the moisture needed to promote gentle recovery. You can apply it after each nappy change.
How to use Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment
Cleanse the area every time you change the nappy. Apply Bepanthen to the affected area, it is formulated to provide a long lasting, protective layer over the skin, whilst still providing the moisture essential for gentle recovery.
Warnings relating toBepanthen Nappy Care Ointment:
- Most nappy rash will clear up quickly with your care, a good cleaning routine and a little help from Bepanthen. If the skin is still sore there may be an infection, which needs treatment from your doctor, so make an appointment if:
- The rash is spreading outside the nappy area or the skin is broken and weeping.
- Your baby is feverish and unwell.
- The nappy rash hasn’t responded to your treatment within a few days.
- Store Bepanthen in a dry place at a temperature below 25°c. Do not use after the expiry date which is shown on both the packaging and the tube.
Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment contains:
Aqua, Lanolin, Parrafinum Liquidum, Petrolatum, Panthenol (Dexpanthenol), Prunus Dulcis, Cera Alba, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Glyceryl Oleate, Lanolin Alcohol.