Bio-Oil Skincare Oil is the No.1 selling skincare oil in UK & Ireland for scars and stretchmarks. It's a specialist treatment can be used on the face and body to help to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone.
Bio-Oil is an award-winning skin care product to help improve the appearance of scars, diminish the uneven skin tone, and increase the elasticity of the skin to decrease stretch marks.
This oil is also highly effective for numerous skin concerns such as ageing skin and dehydrated skin.
It contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, which helps the oil to be light and non-greasy, allowing it can be easily absorbed into the skin. Bio-Oil has been formulated with a blend of essential plant oils and vitamins that are known to be beneficial to skin and appearance.What does Bio-Oil contain?
helps achieve good skin health improving the skin's elasticity, texture and tone
Increase and retain the moisture content of the epidermis, thereby making the skin softer, smoother and more supple
Intifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that can be useful in healing wounds
For calming and soothing benefits
- Rosemary Oil Helps to invigorate and has antiseptic properties and thus eases congestion, puffiness and swelling of the skin can also help protect skin cells from damage.
Calms, soothes and is suitable for sensitive skin
Bio-Oil is hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. It is not tested on animals.What is Bio-Oil good for?
- Scars - Bio-Oil helps to reduce the appearance of all scars (both new and old) by improving the condition of skin with scar tissue. It helps alleviate the discomfort frequently associated with scars, such as tightness and itchiness, as well as relieving the dryness.
- Stretch marks - It helps to keep the skin as elastic as possible, thereby, helping to prevent stretch marks from developing during periods of rapid change in body sizes such as pregnancy, adolescence, and weight loss. It also helps reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks.
- Improve uneven skin tone - Bio-Oil helps to smooth, firm and nourish ageing and uneven skin and promote even skin tone.
- Multi face and body use - Bio-Oil can be used as a nourishing hand and cuticle lotion, after-sun treatment, and as a daily skincare specialist moisturiser for face and body to replenish the skin's natural oils.
How to use Bio Oil 60ml:
- For Scars: Apply Bio Oil to the scar twice daily, massaging gently with the fingertips in a circular motion until fully absorbed. Use for a minimum of 3 months.
- Stretch Marks: Massage Bio Oil twice daily into the area’s most susceptible to stretch marks. To help improve the appearance of existing stretch marks, apply Bio Oil twice daily, massaging with the fingertips in a circular motion until fully absorbed.
- Uneven Skin Tone: Apply Bio Oil twice daily, massaging gently with the fingertips in a circular motion until fully absorbed. Use for a minimum of 3 months.
- Ageing Skin: Apply Bio Oil twice daily, massaging gently with the fingertips in a circular motion until fully absorbed. Use for a minimum of 3 months.
- Dehydrated Skin: Apply Bio Oil after bathing, showering, sun-tanning or swimming. Massage gently into the skin, paying particular attention to dry or chapped areas. Bio Oil is also ideal as a bath oil.
Caution before using Bio Oil 60ml:
- For external use only
- Do not ingest
- Do not use on broken skin
- In the unlikely event of skin irritation, discontinue use
- Individual results may vary
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight
Bio Oil 60ml contains:
Paraffinum Liquidum, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Retintyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Anthemis Nobilis Oil (Chamomile Oil), Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Calendula Oil, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, BHT, Biabolol, Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha – Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100. Contains no preservatives