Buscopan Cramps Tablets are antispasmodic to help relieve abdominal discomfort and pain due to spasms and cramps.
Buscopan Cramps Tablets Buscopan Cramps Tablets treat the cause of the pain rather than masking the symptoms. It contains the active ingredient, hyoscine butylbromide, which has an anti-spasmodic action that relaxes the spasm in the digestive tract to ease the pain and discomfort of stomach cramps in one simple tablet.
Buscopan Cramps Tablets are suitable for adults and children 6 years old and over.Features of Buscopan Cramps Tablets
- It relaxes cramped muscles and helps them return to normal
- The active ingredient, hyoscine butylbromide, derived from a species of the plant Duboisia has proven effectiveness of more than 50 years.
- It does not contain gluten.
Usage / InstructionsHow to take Buscopan Cramps:
Adults and children of 12 years and over can take two tablets up to four times a day.
- As a precautionary measure, it is preferable to avoid the use during pregnancy and lactation.
- It should not be taken for extended periods or daily without investigating the cause of pain.
- It is not recommended to take more than the recommended dose.
IngredientsEach Buscopan Cramps tablet contains the active ingredient:
Hyoscine butylbromide 10mg. Also contains sucrose.