Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo is used as a shampoo to treat dry, scaly scalp conditions and to remove previously applied scalp applications. The conditions include seborrhoeic dermatitis, psoriasis and cradle cap..
Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo
Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo is for the treatment of dry and irritated scalp conditions such as seborrhoeic eczema, seborrhoeic dermatitis, dandruff, psoriasis and cradle cap in children. Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo may also be used to remove previous scalp applications.
How Capasal Shampoo Work?
This shampoo contains a combination of coal tar, salicylic acid and coconut oil.
- Coal tar is mildly antiseptic that relieves itching and helps to reduce the excessive hardening, thickening and scaling of the skin.
- Salicylic acid helps to reduce further shedding of skin cells from the affected area.
- Coconut oil is added to the preparation to soften and lubricate the skin.
What is Capasal Shampoo is used for?
- Inflammation of the scalp due to excessive oil secretion (seborrhoeic dermatitis)
- Psoriasis of the scalp
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp of the newborn (cradle cap)
- To remove previous scalp application.
To use capasal Therapeutic Shampoo: Use as a shampoo, daily if necessary. Wet hair thoroughly. Massage a small amount of the shampoo into the scalp, leaving on for a few minutes before washing. Repeat, producing a rich lather. Rinse hair well, and dry.
Precautions to take when using Capsal Theapeutic Shampoo:
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Keep undiluted shampoo away from the eyes.
- If irritation occurs, stop using Capsal.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25oc
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Do not use after the expiry date
Capsal Therapeutic Shampoo contains the following active ingredients:
- Salicylic Acid 0.5%
- Coconut Oil 1.0%
- Distilled Coal Tar 1.0%