Alka-Seltzer is an antacid and pain relief medicine that is particularly useful to give fast and effective relief to headaches and upset stomachs, that are associated with over indulgence of food and drink.
Alka Seltzer Original Tablets can be used to treat a variety of conditions including; migraines, period pains, toothache, sore throats, aches and pains and symptoms of cold and flu. They are quick and easy to take as well as fast-acting with long-lasting relief.These tablets are an antacid which means they are especially effective for indigestion and heartburn caused by over-indulgence on food or drink. For instant pain relief take Alka-Seltzer tablets today!
How to take Alka Seltzer XS Tablets:
- Adults and children over 16 years should take two tablets dissolved in water.
- Maximum of 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Caution when taking Alka Seltzer XS Tablets:
- Contains aspirin.
- Not recommended for children under 16 years except on medical advice.
- Do not take for more than 3 days without consulting a doctor.
Possible side effects that may occur after taking Alka Seltzer XS Tablets:
- In people sensitive to aspirin, reactions such as asthma attacks and skin rashes may occur occasionally.
- Aspirin may induce gastric irritation, nausea, dyspepsia and stomach bleeding.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any side effects after taking this product.
Alka Seltzer Original Tablets contain:
Aspirin 324mg, citric acid 965mg and sodium hydrogen carbonate 1744mg.