Care + Simple Linctus Paediatric is suitable for treating dry and irritating coughs in children.
Care Simple Linctus Paediatric gently soothes and relieves your child's cough. The active ingredients work together to relieve the cough within a week. An oral solution with an aniseed flavour.
Directions for taking Care Simple Linctus Sugar Free:
- Shake the bottle.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: take 1 5ml spoonful and repeat up to 4 times a day if required.
- Children under 12 years: Not suitable.
Caution before taking Care Simple Linctus Sugar Free:
- For oral use.
- Do not use if you’re sensitive to any ingredient.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Contains 4g of Sucrose per 5ml. This should be taken into account in patients with diabetes mellitus. If you have been told by your doctor that you have intolerance to some sugars, please contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
- This product contains 6 vol% ethanol (alcohol) i.e. up to 237mg per dose, equivalent to 6ml of beer or 2.5ml of wine per dose. Harmful for those suffering from alcoholism. To be taken into account in pregnant or breast feeding women, children and high risk groups such as patients with liver disease or epilepsy.
- If you accidently more than the recommended dose, please see a doctor straight away.
- Do not use after expiry date and discard any unused Linctus after 2 months of opening.
Care Simple Linctus Paediatric contains:
- Simple Linctus, BP, citric acid monohydrate 2.5% in a suitable vehicle with an anise flavour.
- For a full list of ingredients peel back the label on the product.