Covonia Dual Action Throat Spray numbs pain and infection associated with a sore throat. It is an antibacterial and anaesthetic spray for symptomatic relief of painful sore throats. It is sugar free and can safely be used by diabetic patients, adults, and children over 12 years.
Covonia Dual Action Throat Spray gives you an antibacterial and anaesthetic spray for symptomatic relief of a sore throat or cough. It is sugar free and can be used for treatment for diabetics, adults, and children over 12 years.
It works directly at the point of the pain to fight irritation and infection, bringing about rapid relief, and provides treatment against infection by working as an antiseptic against a wide range of bacteria.
- For use in the mouth and throat.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: 3-5 sprays, 6 to 10 times per day.
- Do not use if you have severe difficulty in swallowing, or if your sore throat is severe, has lasted longer than 2 days, or is accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea or vomiting.
Avoid use if you have a history of significant allergy.
Allergic Reactions such as breathing difficulties and rashes, discolouration of the teeth and tongue and skin sensitivity.
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.05%
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.2%