Cow & Gate Nutriprem 2 Baby Milk Formula Triple Pack is specially formulated to support the dietary needs of preterm or low birthweight infants. Enriched with Milk fat, vitamins and minerals to support your baby through this period of catch-up growth. Pack contains 3 x 800g Cow & Gate Nutriprem Powder
Cow & Gate Nutriprem 2 Baby Milk Formula Triple Pack is nutritionally tailored to support the catch-up growth of preterm and low birthweight babies once they have been discharged from hospital. It is specially designed to help bridge the gap between a hospital preterm formula and a standard infant milk and can be used under medical supervision until 6 months corrected age. Please speak to your healthcare professional before moving on from Nutriprem 2.
Cow & Gate Nutriprem 2 contains Fructo- and Galacto-Oligosaccharides and DHA (Omega-3 LCPs) as part of their updated formula in line with new legislation surrounding specialist milks. This formula is also enriched with vitamins and minerals to meet the nutritional requirements of your baby.
Key Features of Cow & Gate Nutriprem 2 Baby Milk Formula Triple Pack
- For the dietary management of preterm and low birthweight infants
- Supports catch-up growth
- Updated formulation
- Contains Fructo- and Galacto-Oligosaccharides and DHA (Omega-3 LCPs)
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals
- Halal Certified
Pack contains 3 x 800g Cow & Gate Nutriprem 2 Baby Milk Formula
Preparing your baby's feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for no longer that 30 mins. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided level off the powder with a clean knife. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl oz) of water. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Cow & Gate Nutriprem 2 is not suitable for those following a Vegetarian or Vegan diet. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds within 2 hours. If necessary, offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Do not heat in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never leave your baby alone when feeding. Cow & Gate Nutriprem 2 is a food for special medical purposes for the dietary management of preterm and low birthweight infants prior to and once discharged from hospital up to six months corrected age. It should only be used under medical supervision. When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
IngredientsLactose (from Milk), Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides (Coconut Oil, Palm Oil), Evening Primrose Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Protein (from Milk), Anhydrous Milk Fat, Maltodextrin, Phospholipid (from Egg), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Inositol, Choline Chloride, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Taurine, Iron Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, L-Carnitine, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Niacin, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Adenosine 5-Monophosphate, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1, Manganese Sulphate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12