Effective relief from cystitis, with a cranberry flavoured drink.
Cystopurin 3g Granules uses natural cranberry juice extract to relieve the symptoms of cystitis. It works by counteracting the acidity of your urine, helping to relieve the burning, stinging pain on passing water. counteracting the acidity of your urine, helping to relieve the burning, stinging pain on passing water.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
Cystopurin is taken as a drink.
Adults and children aged 6 years and above: Empty the contents of one sachet into a small glass of cold water (200ml) and stir until the granules dissolve to give a fruit flavoured drink. Take one sachet dissolved in water, three times daily for two days.
All six sachets must be taken to complete the course of treatment.
If symptoms persist longer than the 48 hour treatment you should consult your doctor.
WarningsDo not take Cystopurin:
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Potassium citrate or any of the other ingredients in Cystopurin.
- if you have a history of kidney disease.
Before taking Cystopurin, consult your doctor if any of the following occur to you:
- A history of heart problems
- Urine that is dark or cloudy, or has blood in it.
- Unusually heavy vaginal discharge
- Stomach, groin or back pain.
- High body temperature and general tiredness.
- You suffer from phenylketonuria, since this product contains aspartame.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not take Cystopurin if you are pregnant, or have had kidney or heart disease, without first consulting your doctor.
Active ingredients: Potassium citrate 3g
Other ingredients: Mannitol (E421), Citric acid (E330), Aspartame (E951), natural Cranberry flavours (flavours contain Cranberry extracts with Sugar and Ethanol). Contains a source of Phenylalanine.