Deep Heat Patches provide penetrating heat that helps to relieve stiff, sore, aching muscles and joints, and aids in restoring your movement. The heat helps to increase blood flow to the affected area and provide oxygen and nutrients to help in the healing process.
These patches can be directly adhered to the skin at the site of pain, to provide soothing controlled heat for up to 8 hours.
Recommended usage of the Deep Heat Patch:
- Use on clean, dry skin.
- Do not use on face or unbroken skin, bruises or swellings.
- Tear open the plastic packet, and apply patch to the affected area. For delicate or ageing skin, apply to clothing.
- On flexible joints, use dressing tape to hold in place. Do not bandage over the patch.
- Use only 1 patch in the same area in 24 hours.
- Single use only. Do not re-heat or microwave.
- Do not cut, fold or wet the patch.
- Do not use if patch is torn.
Caution when using a Deep Heat Patch:
- All heat patches have the potential to cause skin irritation, burns or blisters.
- Discontinue if sensitivity occurs.
- If you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage or a skin condition, consult doctor before use.
- For external use only.
- Do not ingest ingredients.
- After use, dispose in normal household waste.
Do not use:
- Whilst asleep or with prolonged pressure against patch
- On infants, children or persons unable to remove the patch on their own
- With other skin medications or other heat sources.