Antiseptic liquid, effective against germs that can cause illness. Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
Dettol Disinfectant Liquid Lavender provides expert protection against harmful bacteria and can be used on many surfaces in your home or as an anti-bacterial skin cleanser. Dettol's unique non-bleach formula is proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces, including E.coli, Salmonella, Listeria, MRSA, and the flu virus.
- Neat/Undiluted: Use undiluted on bins, drains, plug holes, toilet bowls, and to wipe toilet seats/handles.
- Diluted: General surface disinfection including food contact surfaces: 83 ml to 1 litre of water for hard surfaces and dish cloths (soak overnight). For hard surfaces (food contact and pet areas) always read the precautions before use.
- General laundry disinfection: add 160 ml to the rinse cycle of your wash.
- Anti-bacterial skin cleansing: 83 ml to 1 litre of warm water. Apply onto the desired area for 5 minutes and rinse with plenty of water. Always read the precautions below before use.
- Always test on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Skin cleansing: Do not use neat/undiluted. Do not use on broken skin. Do not use on children under 3 years. Not suitable for intimate hygiene. Not suitable for bathing.
- Hard surface pet areas: Never use directly on pets. Always rinse and allow surface to dry before reintroducing pet.
- Food contact surfaces such as non porous chopping boards, non porous high chairs, and sinks: Rinse with water after use on surfaces in contact with food and allow surface to dry.
Caution: Irritating to the skin when used undiluted. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. Risk of serious damage to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Wear eye/face protection. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Keep out of the reach of children.