Dioralyte Sachets Blackcurrant is clinically proven to treat acute diarrhoea as well as replace fluid and electrolytes lost from diarrhoea in both children and adults.
Dioralyte Sachets Blackcurrant contains active ingredients to reduce your diarrhoea and dehydration, so you feel better. These sachets contain essential electrolytes to help maintain your body wellness and glucose to help your body quickly absorb electrolytes and water.
This pack contains 20 sachets.
Easy to use
This product comes in handy sachets that can be dissolved in water and help replace the vital fluids and electrolytes your body has lost through diarrhoea. This product is suitable for adults and newborn babies, however, a doctor's advice is prudent.
Usage/InstructionsHow to take Dioralyte Sachets Blackcurrant:
- Dissolve a sachet into 200ml of water. Use fresh water for adults and children. For infants, water should be freshly boiled and then cooled. The solution should be made up immediately before use. If refrigerated, should be used within 24 hours.
- Adults including elderly – one or two sachets after every loose motion
- Children – One sachet after every loose motion
- Infants up to the age of two years – one to one and a half times the normal 24 hour feed volume using Dioralyte solution prepared as directed above
- If illness is not improving within 24-48 hours consult your doctor
- When vomiting is present, it is recommended small amounts taken frequently
WarningsCaution when using Dioralyte Sachets Blackcurrant:
- If you are suffering from intestinal obstruction, diabetes, kidney or liver failure, or are on a low potassium or sodium diet, ask your doctor before use
- Infants under 2 years of age should be seen by a doctor as soon as possible
IngredientsDioralyte Sachets Blackcurrant contains:
Sodium chloride, potassium chloride, glucose, disodium hydrogen citrate, silicone dioxide, saccharin sodium, blackcurrant flavour.