Face Coverings are ideal for daily use in public. 3 ply, breathable, odourless, and hypoallergenic, these coverings are easy to wear and 1 size fits all. One pack contains 10 single use face coverings in a resealable pouch.
In this multipack you will receive x 10 Surgical Face Coverings
Face Coverings are ideal for everyday use in public, especially for those who frequently use public transport. They are easy and comfortable to wear, thanks to their soft, elasticated ear loops and lightweight design. These face coverings are 3 ply, breathable, odourless and hypoallergenic. 1 size fits all. These face coverings come in a resealable pouch for easy transportation and hygiene.
Key Features of Face Coverings
- Pliable nose piece moulds to your face to fit perfectly
- 3 ply, breathable, odourless and hypoallergenic
- 1 size fits all
- Easy and comfortable to wear
- Comes with resealable pouch
Usage / Instructions
Covering your face should be paired with frequent hand washing.
Wash hands before putting on a covering, then again before and after taking one off. The coloured side of the covering faces outwards with the nose strip and thicker white band at the top.
Firstly, put the covering over your mouth, tucking the ear loops over and behind your ears. These should hold the covering firmly on your face.
Then, you should hold the top and bottom of the covering and unfold it so that it covers your nose, mouth and chin.
Finally, mould the nose strip to your nose and ensure the covering is not excessively loose.
- >Try not to touch the covering once it has been secured on your face. Frequent touching may reduce its effectiveness. If you must do so, wash your hands before and after touching the covering.
- When removing the covering, avoid touching the outside as this may be covered with germs. Where possible, you should try to unhook the ear loops from your ears and pull it away from your face, not letting the coloured side to touch you.
- Once you have removed the covering, only touching the inside, fold the covering so that the coloured side is on the inside. Then, where possible, place this into a bag before putting it into a rubbish bin with a lid.
- These face coverings are single use only. They should be discarded after use and under no circumstances should it be used for longer than a day.
- If the covering gets excessively damp, damaged or soiled it should be replaced immediately.
For external use only. Wash hands frequently with antibacterial soap. Always wash hands after coughing, sneezing, cleaning the nose, going to the toilet, before touching the eyes, nose or mouth and before preparing food. Face coverings are not 100% effective.