Doublebase Emollient Wash Gel is a highly moisturizing soap substitute for dry or chapped skin conditions which may also be itchy or inflamed.
Doublebase Emollient Wash Gel helps to relieve dry, chapped, itchy, red and sore skin associated with eczema and other types of dermatitis, psoriasis, elderly skin and ichthyosis.
This “soap substitute” is specifically formulated to be non-foaming and fragrance-free. When added to water it will help to cleanse, soften, moisturise and protect your skin by locking in moisture and restoring your skin’s natural moisture levels. It also helps to prevent the skin from drying out and becoming irritated from ordinary soaps with foaming additives and fragrances. Doublebase Emollient Wash Gel will also prevent flare-ups of your particular skin condition.
Doublebase Emollient Wash Gel is suitable for all age groups including babies.
It can be used in addition to any other emollients or skin treatments prescribed by your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
Directions for using Doublebase Emollient Wash Gel:
- This product is only for application of the skin.
- Use this product as part of your normal washing routine, instead of your ordinary soap or cleanser.
- For maximum benefit you should use it whenever you wash.
Caution before using Doublebase Emollient Wash Gel:
- Do not use Doublebase Emollient Wash Gel if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to isopropyl myristate or liquid paraffin.
- If you decide to use this product in the bath or shower it can make the surface slippery so be careful to avoid slipping.
- This product can be used during pregnancy and while breast feeding.