Dr Johnson's Antiseptic Disinfectant

Dr Johnson's Antiseptic Disinfectant

Regular price
Sale price
Unit price
Tax included.
- +

In Stock
Product #0149807

Dr Johnson's Antiseptic Disinfectant 500ml kills 99.9% of bacteria. Safe, gentle and effective, making it a great choice for family use.

Product Description

With its powerful disinfectant action Dr Johnson's Antiseptic Disinfectant kills 99.9% of bacteria. Safe yet gentle, Dr Johnson's antiseptic provides maximum protection to your family from everyday germs. It is proven successful against bacteria and is ideal for household cleaning too. It can be used for the cleansing of minor wounds caused by cuts, bites, grazes, insect stings and for personal hygiene.

Key features of Dr Johnson's Antiseptic Disinfectant

  • Kills 99.9% of bacteria
  • Safe, gentle and effective
  • Maximum protection from everyday germs
  • Suitable for household cleaning
  • Can be used for the cleansing of minor wounds caused by cuts, bites, grazes
  • 500ml.


For first aid and medical - do not use undiluted

Antiseptic wound cleansing for cuts, grazes, bites and stings - 50ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half a pint of water. Cover with a clean, dry dressing.


For external use only

If swallowed, wash out mouth and drink plenty of water or milk

If contact is made with the eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water

Keep out of reach and sight of children