Elastoplast Fabric Plasters are strong adhesive plasters with a non-stick pad that protects and cushions the wound, and are made up of a durable and breathable fabric for flexible comfort.
Elastoplast Fabric Plasters are extra flexible plasters and therefore ideal for joints and movable parts of the body, such as knees and elbows. Thanks to the strong adhesion of the plasters, you can be sure that your wound will remain protected as you get on with your life. The breathable fabric allows for maximum comfort and the non-stick woundpad will protect and cushion your wound.
Elastoplast Fabric Plasters come in strips of various sizes so you can be sure that you’ll find a size that provides adequate covering of your wound.
Directions for use of Elastoplast Fabric Plasters:
- Clean the wound and gently wipe away and foreign objects such as dirt or grit.
- Dry the skin around the cut or graze very carefully.
- Apply plaster without stretching and avoid creasing.
Warnings for Elastoplast Fabric Plasters:
- Use each plaster only once.
- Seek medical attention if wound shows signs of infection.