Eurax HC Cream provides relief of inflammation and pruritus caused by dermatitis, insect bites and mild to moderate eczema.
Eurax HC Cream relieves the symptoms associated with irritant and allergic contact dermatitis, insect bites and mild to moderate eczema.
To use Eurax HC Cream:
- Adults and children over 10 years: apply sparingly, over a small area, twice a day for up to 1 week.
- Occlusive dressings should not be used.
- Not recommended for use under 10 years.
Caution before using Eurax HC Cream:
- Patients with weeping skin conditions should not use this product, nor should those with hypersensitivity to crotamiton.
- Keep away from eyes and broken skin.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, especially in the first trimester.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Eurax HC Cream contains the following ingredients:
Crotamiton 10 %w/w, Hydrocortisone 0.25 %w/w