Freederm Gel is an ideal treatment for those suffering with mild to moderate inflamed acne spots and pimples.
Freederm Gel is a cooling translucent, fragrance-free topical gel. It’s an anti-inflammatory spot treatment that contains a unique active ingredient Nicotinamide, which has been proven to help get rid of inflamed spots. These particular spots can be identified as they are usually reddish-coloured, usually tender, and sometimes have pus in them.
How Does It Work?
Freederm Gel works in a different way to other spot treatments you can buy, because it actually targets the process that causes the spots in the first place. It penetrates the skin to reach the sebaceous glands (which produce oil in your skin). By targeting this area with its anti-inflammatory action, Freederm Gel doesn’t only deal with the spots that are already visible, but helps stop the spots that are just starting to form too. And thanks to its special hydro-gel formulation, you'll find that Freederm Gel is less drying than some spot or acne treatments.
How to use Freederm Gel:
- Apply Freederm Gel to the areas of skin where you need it, twice a day, morning and night, after cleansing and gently drying with a clean towel.
- When you apply the gel, use three fingers to spread a thin film of it as evenly as you can over the whole area where there are spots or acne.
- Make sure you read and keep Freederm Gel's Patient Information' leaflet which is in the pack as this will give you more useful instructions on how to get the best from your treatment.
Caution before using Freederm Gel:
- Do not use in known case of sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- When using Freederm on your face, take care to keep it away from the eyes and mucous membranes, including those of the nose and mouth.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- For external use only
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Freederm Gel contains:
The active ingredient Nicotinamide 4% w/w. Also contains aluminum magnesium silicate, hypromellose, citric acid, macrogol lauryl ether, ethanol, purified water.