Full Marks Head Lice Solution is a simple treatment that takes approximately 10 minutes to work and is clinically proven to kill head lice quickly.
Why use Full Marks Head Lice Solution?
- Contains cyclomethicone & isopropyl myristate, which cause the lice to to die through dehydration.
- Eliminates eggs.
- Fine metal tooth comb included in the pack.
- Low odour, no traditional pesticides.
- Suitable from 2 years and over, including those with asthma and sensitive skin
How to use Full Marks Head Lice Solution:
- Comb through dry hair with a normal comb to remove tangles.
- Shake the bottle then apply the solution to the dry hair and massage in, from root to tip ensuring the entire scalp and all the hair are coated with the solution.
- Leave on hair for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes comb through the hair thoroughly using the comb provided.
- Once you have finished the treatment, wash out the solution using an ordinary non-conditioning shampoo. Using a conditioner is not necessary.
- Repeat above steps on day 7 and/or 14 as required.
Some products for the treatment of head lice are flammable when on the hair, and can ignite and cause serious harm in the presence of an open flame or other source of ignition, such as when lighting cigarettes. The user of these products should keep away from people who are smoking, and open flames or other sources of ignition, including in the morning after an overnight application, until the hair is washed.
Please read the instructions that come with the treatment to ensure it is used safely and correctly.
Full Marks Head Lice Solution:
- There are no special precautions required when using this product.
- Can be used on adults, elderly and children over 2 years old.
- Suitable for people with asthma and eczema.
- Always read the label.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Full Marks Head Lice Solution contains:
Cyclomethicone and Isopropyl myristrate