Germolene Antiseptic Cream with local anaesthetic helps to prevent infection, numbs pain and helps healing. Germolene Antiseptic Cream is suitable for all the family.
Germolene Antiseptic Cream 55g is a non-greasy cream that rubs into the skin easily. Its antiseptic action helps prevent infection, and its soothing local anaesthetic numbs the pain helping to relieve itching and irritation of minor skin injuries.
Germolene Antiseptic Cream's dual action is an effective treatment for:
- Minor cuts and grazes
- Minor burns
- Insect bites
- Spots and chapped or rough skin
How to use Germolene Antiseptic Cream 55g:
- Thoroughly clean the affected area of skin, apply the cream and rub in gently.
- In case of cuts or particularly tender areas apply on a piece of white lint or gauze.
Caution before using Germolene Antiseptic Cream 55g:
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For external use only
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Germolene Antiseptic Cream 55g contains:
Phenol 1.2 %w/w, Chlorhexidine gluconate 0.25 %w/w, Alcohol 90%,10 Becquerels, Alcohol 90%, 10 % Total fatty acids.