Healthaid Psyllium Husk 1000mg contains Psyllium to provides a non-caloric source of soluble dietary fibre, to help maintain regular bowel movements, soften the stools, and support intestinal cleaning.
Healthaid Psyllium Husk 1000mg provides high fibre content to help maintain healthy bowel movements and regularise it. Psyllium Husk is traditionally known to aid in the softening of the stools, promote intestinal cleansing, and maintain a healthy bowel. It works in harmony with the body and creates a natural urge to go the toilet within 24-48 hours.
This product can also be used as a part of weight loss programme and a calorie controlled diet. It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians, and is free from artificial colours, preservatives and flavourings.
How Psyllium Husk can benefit you?
- Helps to clean the colon
- Helps to maintain the cholesterol
- Help to ease the symptoms of diarrhoea, stomach, and intestinal ulcers
- Helps to soften the stools
- Helps to ease the pain of hemorrhoids and cystitis
Directions for taking HealthAid Psyllium Husk 1000mg:
- Adults: Take two capsules daily (this can be increased to four if required).
- Children over 12: Two capsules daily.
- Take with a generous amount of water.
- Pregnant women, people with chronic constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome should seek professional advice before use.
- Important to keep fluid intake adequate.
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Psyllium Husk (plantago ovata), Capsule Shell [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), water], Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate)