Hedrin Once Liquid Gel is a fast-acting solution that gets to work in just 15 minutes. This thicker gel formulation contains Dimeticone and Penetrol to penetrate head lice eggs and kills head lice with just one application.
The Hedrin range is proven in clinical trials to be incredibly effective at killing head lice, but is specially formulated to suit your preference and lifestyle. Each product contains a physical mode of action that lice cannot develop a resistance to. They do not require combing once applied, they are all skin friendly. They have no unpleasant odours or asthma triggers and can be used on babies from 6 months old.
How to use Hedrin Once Liquid Gel:
- Cover the shoulders with a towel.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Apply sufficient gel evenly over dry hair, to ensure that the scalp and hair are fully covered and the hair is saturated.
- Work into the hair with the fingers or an ordinary comb spreading the gel thoroughly and evenly from the roots to the tips.
- Leave on the hair for at least 1 hour (or longer if more convenient).
- Wash the hair thoroughly with a non-conditioning shampoo. For best results, apply the shampoo directly to the hair without wetting it. Hedrin liquid gel contains anti-foaming ingredients so the shampoo will not lather readily.
- Rinse with water; repeat shampooing as necessary and dry.
- There is no need to use conditioner.
- Apply Hedrin liquid gel again after seven days.
Some products for the treatment of head lice are flammable when on the hair, and can ignite and cause serious harm in the presence of an open flame or other source of ignition, such as when lighting cigarettes. The user of these products should keep away from people who are smoking, and open flames or other sources of ignition, including in the morning after an overnight application, until the hair is washed.
Please read the instructions that come with the treatment to ensure it is used safely and correctly.