HiBiScrub is a hospital standard antiseptic skin cleanser for total piece of mind.
HiBiScrub Antibacterial Skin Cleanser is an effective antiseptic cleanser that can be used against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts, dermatophyte fungi and lipophilic viruses. The scrub is incredibly powerful and lasts up to 6 hours as it continues to protect your skin. HiBi Scrub is hospital standard, but can also be used at home as it contains a potent anti-bacterial agent that is effective against a wide range of organisms, including MRSA. By using HiBiScrub on the body, you will seriously reduce the number of potentially harmful bacteria on your skin before going into hospital and reducing the chances of acquiring an infection. HiBiScrub contains chlorhexidine gluconate which binds to the skin effectively forming a second layer that will kill bacteria long after you apply the product.
Directions for using HiBiScrub Antibacterial Skin Cleanser:
- Wet your face and body.
- Then, using undiluted HiBiScrub, wash your face (especially around the nose), armpits, groin and anal area.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and ears, and do not use HiBiScrub inside the body.
- After washing all these important areas, rinse off under the shower.
- Repeat step 1, starting with the hair and always moving downwards.
- Repeat step 2. After a final rinse, dry yourself thoroughly and put on clean clothes.
Caution before using HiBiScrub Antibacterial Cleanser:
- For external use only.
- Do not get in eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4.0% w/v
Also contains: Polyoxyethylene-Polyoxypropylene Block Copolymer, Lauryl Dimethyl Amine Oxide, Glycerol, Macrogol 7 Glycerol Cocoate, Ponceau 4R (E124), Isopropyl Alcohol, Herbacol 015393 TB, D-Gluconolactone, Sodium Hydroxide and Purified Water