Hipp Organic Combiotic Growing Up Milk is an ideal balance to your toddler's diet from 1 year onwards. Growing up milk is designed to give the nutrients your toddler needs alongside a varied weaning diet.
Hipp Organic Combiotic Growing Up Milk is specially formulated for children from 1 year onwards and provides the nutrients toddlers need to grow strong and healthy. It is an ideal complement to an older infant's diet and provides energy, protein and essential vitamins and minerals. Using only the finest organic milk in Hipp is very important, as it contains no chemically synthesised pesticides used on their farms. It contains vitamin D for bones and teeth, omega 3 (ALA) fatty acids to help with the development of the brain and nerve tissue, and iodine which contributes to normal cognitive development. Hipp Organic Growing Up Milk - science and nature hand in hand.
Key features of Hipp Organic Combiotic Growing Up Milk
- Uses the finest organic milk
- No added soya
- No added egg
- Contains vitamin D for bones and teeth
- Contains omega 3 (ALA) fatty acids for brain development
- Not suitable for vegetarians (contains fish oil)
Why choose organic baby milk?
All infant and follow on milks are required to meet strict regulations to make sure they are nutritionally sufficient for your baby - but Hipp Organic Combiotic® range has the added benefits that come from using organic ingredients:
These include making sure there are no chemically synthesised pesticides used on the farms where the cows graze: babies are known to be more susceptible to the effects of pesticide residues so choosing an organic diet for babies is very important.
Organic milk is produced much more sustainably; and production methods are more sympathetic to the environment, animal welfare and the world's resources.
Hipp Organic milks are tested for purity at every stage of production.
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
- Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide in the enclosed leaflet).
- Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder - 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37ºC) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately.
Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
B12 Organic skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils palm oil, rapeseed oil,organic sunflower oil), fibre (organic galactooligosaccharides from organic lactose), carbonate,potassium calcium salts of orthophosphoric ferrous citrate, C, magnesium carbonate, chloride, L-tryptophan, zinc niacin, E, pantothenic copper A, riboflavin B2), thiamin (vitamin B1), B6, potassium iodide, folic acid, manganese sulphate, K, sodium selenite, D, biotin, vitamin