Hipp Organic Combiotic First Infant milk is a nutritionally complete, whey based, gentle organic infant milk, which is suitable from birth onwards if baby is not being breastfed or to complement breastfeeding.
Hipp Organic gentle Combiotic First Infant milk is specially formulated using only the best organic milk. It contains Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA) and GOS for your baby's development and a healthy gut, as well as all the important vitamins, minerals and other nutrients (required by law) that babies need to grow strong and healthy. Contains no soya or egg and with Hipp Organic you are giving your baby the finest organic milk using no chemically synthesised pesticides. Suitable from birth. Multipack 800g x 3
Key features of Hipp Organic Combiotic First Infant milk
- Uses the finest organic milk
- No added soya
- No added egg
- Contains GOS for a healthy gut.
- Enriched with Omega 3 and 6
- Not suitable for vegetarians (contains fish oil)
Why choose organic baby milk?
All infant and follow on milks are required to meet strict regulations to make sure they are nutritionally sufficient for your baby - but Hipp Organic Combiotic® range has the added benefits that come from using organic ingredients:
These include making sure there are no chemically synthesised pesticides used on the farms where the cows graze: babies are known to be more susceptible to the effects of pesticide residues so choosing an organic diet for babies is very important.
Organic milk is produced much more sustainably; and production methods are more sympathetic to the environment, animal welfare and the world's resources.
Hipp Organic milks are tested for purity at every stage of production.
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
- Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide in the enclosed leaflet).
- Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder - 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37ºC) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately.
Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Breastfeeding is best for babies.
Organic skimmed milk, organic whey powder (partially demineralised), organic vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), organic lactose, organic galacto-oligosaccharides (from lactose), whey protein, potassium chloride, LCP oils (fish oil, vegetable oil from Mortierella alpina), sodium citrate, L-tyrosine, zinc, sulphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, vitamin C, Ltryptophan, ferrous sulphate, vitamin A, inositol, pantothenic acid, niacin, copper sulphate, thiamin (vitaminB1), vitamin B6, potassium iodate, vitamin E, manganese sulphate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenite, vitamin D, riboflavin (vitamin B2), biotin, vitamin