Hirudoid Gel provides soothing relief for bruising and superficial thrombophebitis.
Hirudoid Gel is for the treatment of superficial thrombophlebitis (inflammation of veins) and the soothing relief of bruising and haematoma (deep bruising). It improves circulation and inproves the blood flow to the skin to relieve any pain and inflammation.
What is Hirudoid Used for?
Hirudoid is specially formulated to provided soothing relief to bruising as relieves inflammation and swelling of the veins from blood cots.
How to apply Hirudoid Gel:
- Read the enclosed leaflet.
- Pierce tube seal with spiked top of cap.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 5 years: unless otherwise directed, gently massage 2-6 inches (5-15cm) into the affected area up to 4 times a day.
Caution before applying Hirudoid Gel:
- Not to be used on large areas of the skin such as the back, cut or grazed skin, sensitive areas such as the mouth, eyes or ano-genital region.
- Not to be used on children under 5 years.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Hirudoid Gel contains:
Active ingredient Heparinoid 0.3% w/w in a colourless gel base. Also contains isopropyl alcohol, perfume oil, polyacrylic acid, propylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, purified water.