Lamisil At 1% Cream 7.5g provides soothing relief from the itching and burning symptoms of athlete's foot. It contains 1% of the active ingredient Terbinafine Hydrochloride.
Lamisil At 1% Cream provides soothing treatment for the symptoms of athlete's foot and dhobie itch (jock itch). It works to relieve itching, burning, cracking and scaling. It contains the active ingredient Terbinafine Hydrochloride.
Lamisil At 1% Cream provides soothing moisturisation which works at the site of fungal growth to prevent the development of fungi and bacteria, although, the full healing effects can take up to 4 weeks, due to damage caused during infection.
Treatment can be helped by keeping the affected area clean, regular washing, and careful drying without rubbing. Scratching the area, in spite of itching, can cause further skin damage and slow the healing process.
Key features of Lamisil At 1% Cream
- Soothing relief from itching and burning skin
- Active ingredient Terbinafine Hydrochloride.
- Provides soothing moisturisation
- Instantly works at the site of fungal growth
- Apply thinly once daily for one week
How to apply Lamisil At 1%Cream:
Athlete's foot: Apply once a day for one week.
Dhobie itch: Apply once a day for one week.
Before using Lamisil At 1%Cream:
- Not recommended for use in children under 16 year olds, in pregnancy or breastfeeding, or in hypersensitivity to ingredients.
- Lamisil is for external use only.
- Do not use Lamisil on nails or scalp, in or near the mouth or the eyes or for vaginal yeast infections.
- When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or if symptoms get worse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control centre right away.
- Do not use if Lamisil seal on tube is broken or is not visible.
Lamisil AT 1% Cream contains:
Terbafine hydrochloride 1%
Also contains: sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, cetyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, isopropyl myristate, purified water.