Medi-Test Glucose Test strips for rapid detection of glucose in urine. In vitro-diagnostic, device for self testing.
Medi-Test Glucose is designed to allow you to screen for early detection and monitoring of diabetes in the comfort of you own home; this test is suitable for use if you are looking to measure your blood glucose level or monitor progress or relapse during therapy. This test is sensitive down to 1.1mmol/l which is 5x more sensitive than other brands. This product has been MDA evaluated and are manufactured to highest standards - to provide you with the best results possible.
Medi-Test glucose- Reading the Medi-Test parameters:
- GLUCOSE - Early detection and supervision of diabetes mellitus
- Remove a test strip, taking care not to touch the reaction fields.
- Immediately close the container again.
- This protects the remaining test strips from humidity and guarantees strip integrity up to the expiry date indicated.
- Dip the test strip for about 1 second into the fresh urine sample.
- Wipe off any excess urine on the rim of the vessel and blot the edge of the test strip on tissue paper.
- Read the result by comparing the test fields with the colour scale on the test pack after 30 to 60 seconds.
- Colour changes that take place after more than 2 minute are of no significance.
- The urine should not be more than 2 hours.
Medi-Test Glucose Warnings:
- Discuss any positive or unclear results with your doctor.
- If you suspect a false negative result, please repeat the test with a test strip from an unopened container or consult your health care professional.
- Use only clean well rinsed container to collect urine. Test urine preferably immediately after collection.
- Always remove only the required number of test strips and firmly close the container immediately after doing so.
- Do not remove the drying agent from the stopper, do not damage the stopper.
- Protect test strips from sunlight and moisture.
- Store container in a cool dry place do not refrigerate.
- Store test strips out of reach of children.
- Observe instructions for use, (read carefully before use).