Melolin Cushioned Dressing Pads are ideal for cuts, grazes and minor burns. The low adherent pad is medically proven to minimise pain upon removal.
Melolin Chusioned Dressing Pads are ideal for those who are looking for protection for their minor wounds as these comfortable pads are low adherent, highly absorbent and designed to absorb excess fluid.These dressing pads are designed to protect the injured area to prevent bacteria for getting it- which can lead to infections.
Directions for the use of Melolin Cushioned Dressing Pads:
- Wash hands before and after treating the wound.
- Gently clean and dry the wound and surrounding skin.
- Remove dressing from pouch.
- Apply the Melolin pad to the wound, with the shiny film placed directly onto the wound.
- Secure the Melolin pad in place with tape or with a retention bandage.
- Change dressing daily or more often according to the condition of the wound.