Barrier lotion to protect against nappy rash. Easy to apply for light even coverage.
Metanium Everyday Easy Spray Barrier Lotion is a unique water-free spray that creates a physical barrier whilst moisturising the skin and protecting it from the irritants that can cause nappy rash.
The handy spray format is easy to use - two pumps applies a light even layer, with no need to rub in and one 60ml bottle can last up to 30 days.
- Use at every nappy change
- Fragrance and lanolin free
- Gentle formulation
The best way to deal with nappy rash is to try to prevent your baby getting it in the first place. These simple steps recommended by NHS Choices will help:
- Change wet or soiled nappies as soon as possible.
- Young babies can need changing as many as 10 or 12 times a day, and older babies at least 6 to 8 times
- Clean the whole nappy area thoroughly, wiping from front to back. Use plain water or fragrance and alcohol free baby wipes
- Lie your baby on a towel and leave the nappy off for as long and as often as you can to let fresh air get to the skin
- Use a barrier cream/lotion
Rarely, milk skin irritation may occur. If you notice this or any other side effect from using the lotion, stop use and tell your doctor or pharmacist. They will tell you what to do.
Metanium Everyday Easy Spray Barrier Lotion contains titanium dioxide, which may stain dark fabrics white.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
For external use only.
If accidentally swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this carton.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use this product after the expiry date stated on the carton and bottle.
Before you use Metanium Everyday Easy Spray Barrier Lotion
Do not use if you or your child:
- Has an allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Has broken, badly cracked, infected or bleeding skin.
- Seek advice from you doctor or pharmacist in these cases.