Fast-acting relief of migraine symptoms. Gets to work in as little as 30 minutes.
Migraitan 50mg Tablets provide rapid migraine relief and help alleviate related migraine symptoms such as nausea and sensitivity to light and sound.
How does it work?
Migraitan contains the active ingredient, sumatriptan, which works by reducing the swelling of blood vessels in the brain. This effective process is proven to relieve migraine symptoms.
Always read the package leaflet before use
Adults aged 18 to 65 years:
- Swallow the tablet whole with water. Take one tablet as soon as possible at the first signs of a migraine headache.
- If symptoms start to come back, you can take the second tablet after 2 hours.
- You must leave at least 2 hours after the first tablet before taking another dose
- Not suitable for children under 18 or adults over 65
- Each film-coated tablet contains 50mg sumatriptan base as the succinate salt as the active ingredient.
- Also contains Lactose monohydrate