OptiBac Probiotics Saccharomyces boulardii is a supplement containing 5 billion pure live cultures. Offering you a natural option it's proven to survive through stomach acidity and reach the gut alive.
OptiBac Probiotics Saccharomyces Boulardii has been created especially for those seeking a natural option. It contains the internationally acclaimed strain of Saccharomyces boulardii in a pure supplement, with no additives or fillers. This well-researched and unique strain has been used safely around the world for over 50 years. Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms that will survive through stomach acidity and reach the gut alive.
- Saccharomyces boulardii is a well-researched, internationally acclaimed strain, proven to survive through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive.
- 5 billion live cultures per capsule, guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Friendly yeast, more robust to environmental stressors than common bacterial live cultures, and especially stable and resistant to heat and humidity.
- No refrigeration required, contrary to some other live cultures supplements.
- Used safely for over 50 years, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Can safely be used either on an occasional or daily basis, depending on reasons for use.
Adults and children (1 year & over):
- Take 1 to 4 capsules depending on severity of symptoms, and up to 6 capsules daily; or as professionally directed.
- OptiBac Probiotics may be used on an ongoing basis.
- If taking anti-fungals, take separately (at least 2 hours apart)
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or cold beverage.
- For infants and children the dose should be lowered.
It is not recommended to give live cultures to patients who: are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the Intensive Care Unit, have blood in the stool, have central venous catheters; or to post-surgical patients with open wounds, or infants with short bowel syndrome; unless under a doctor's care. Furthermore, pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking Saccharomyces boulardii, or travelling abroad.
Saccharomyces boulardii (250mg); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; titanium dioxide; stabiliser: potato starch; anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate; silicon dioxide.
Each capsule provides 5 billion live cultures.