Murine Dry & Tired eyes is specially formulated with two lubricants to help moisturise and refresh dry, tired eyes.
Murine Dry & Tired Eyes liquid gel is ideal for dry, tried and gritty eyes. Eyes can become dried out from a number of factors such as heating, air conditioning, wind, smoke, dust, computer use, driving, overwork or swimming. Murine liquid gel helps to moisturise and soothe dried out and tired eyes.
Directions for the use of Murine Dry & Tired Eyes:
- To be used by adults and children.
- Tilt head back and gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops of Murine into each eye, as often as needed.
- Do not let the tip of the dropper touch the eye or any other surface.
- Replace cap after use.
- Do not apply whilst wearing contact lenses.
- Contacts may be inserted about 15 minutes after applying the drops.
Caution before using Murine Dry & Tired Eyes:
- Do not apply whilst wearing contact lenses. Contacts can be inserted about 15 minutes after applying the drops.
- Stop using and seek medical advice if you experience eye pain, persistent changes in vision or continued redness of the eyes.
Side Effects to consider with the use of Murine Dry & Tired Eyes:
Sometimes the liquid gel causes temporary blurred vision: if so, do not drive or operate machinery until you can see clearly.
Murine Dry & Tired Eyes contains:
Purified water, boric acid, sodium cellulose gum, sodium borate, glycerin, disodium EDTA, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, stabilised chlorine dioxide, hydrogen peroxide, hydroxyethylidene diphosphonic acid, polyhexamethylene biguanide. pH adjusted for comfort with sodium hydroxide or hyrdrochloric acid