Neocate LCP Baby Milk Formula offers the same reassurance and clinical effectiveness as standard Neocate in managing the symptoms of the allergic child but has the added benefits of new ingredients. Milk protein and lactose free nutritionally complete formula. Contains 6 x 400g tubs of Neocate LCP
Contains 6 x 400g tubs of Neocate LCP
Neocate LCP Baby Milk Formula 6 Pack is for the dietary management of infants who have cow's milk allergy (CMA), multiple food protein intolerances (MFPI), and other conditions that require an amino acid based formula. With the addition of long chain omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, the proteins have been replaced with amino acids, assisting with the healthy brain and eye development of children.
Neocate LCP is easy to digest and meets the complete nutritional requirements needed for growth and development in babies. It is nutritionally complete, meaning it can be used in combination feeding or for babies who are exclusively bottle fed.
Key Features of Neocate LCP
- For infants with CMA, MFPI or other conditions that require amino acid based formula
- Added long chain omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids
- Nutritionally complete
- Milk Protein & Lactose Free
Powdered infant formula is not sterile and should be prepared immediately prior to feeding. Shake or stir formula immediately before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly and clean preparation area. Sterilise bottles and teats.
- Boil water and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so that it feels warm to the wrist. Pour the required amount of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Fill the scoop provided with Neocate LCP and level off with a clean, dry knife. Do not press the powder into the scoop. Only use the scoop provided (target scoop weight is 4.6g).
- Add the prescribed number of scoops of Neocate LCP to the water. Replace the cap on the bottle and shake until the powder dissolves. Before feeding make sure the formula is at the correct temperature by placing a few drops on the wrist.
- Any formula remaining in the bottle after one hour of feeding should be discarded. Formula must not be rewarmed during feeding.
Formula should not be warmed for longer than 15 minutes prior to feeding. Do not boil formula and do not use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula. The quantity of feed and the dilution should be determined by a clinician or dietitian and is dependent on age, body weight, and medical condition of the infant. Must be used under strict medical supervision. Suitable as a sole source of nutrition. Suitable for infants under one year. Serum levels of micronutrients, particularly phosphorus, should be routinely monitored by clinicians when Neocate is used as a primary or sole source of nutrition for patients with complex systemic disease involving multiple diagnoses and intestinal disease, especially in combination with tube feeding and/or a history of prematurity
Dried glucose syrup,refined vegetable oils (non-hydrogenated coconut oil, high oleic sunflower oil, sunflower oil, canola oil), L-arginine L-aspartate, L-leucine, L-lysine acetate, calcium phosphate dibasic, tripotassium citrate, L-glutamine, L-proline, emulsifier(E472c), L-valine, glycine, L-isoleucine, L-threonine, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, L-serine, L-histidine, L-alanine, sodium chloride, L-cystine, L-tryptophan, magnesium chloride, choline bitartrate, L-methionine, high arachidonic acid single cell vegetable oil, magnesium L-aspartate, high docosahexaenoic acid single cell vegetable oil, tricalcium citrate, M-inositol, L-ascorbic acid, taurine, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, L-carnitine, uridine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, cytidine 5'monophosphate, nicotinamide, inosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, adenosine 5'-monophosphate, calcium D-pantothenate, guanosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, antioxidants (E304, E307, E306), DL? tocopheryl acetate, copper sulphate, thiamin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride,riboflavin, manganese sulphate, vitamin A acetate, potassium iodide, folic acid, chromium chloride, vitamin K1, sodium selenite, sodium molybdate, D-biotin, vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin.