Nicorette Nasal Spray Triple Pack is ideal for the rapid relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms caused by giving up smoking.
Nicorette Nasal Spray Triple Pack provides you with a multipack of nasal sprays for managing nicotine withdrawals while you’re quitting smoking. It does not contain any tar, carbon monoxide, or other harmful substances that are associated with smoking tobacco.
In this multipack you will get:
- 3 bottles of Nicorette Nasal Spray (10ml each)
Tackles hard-to-beat cravings
Nicorette Nasal Spray contains 10ml nicotine. It works by providing you with small amounts of nicotine to lessen the physical signs and discomfort of withdrawal symptoms. Once you apply the spray directly to your nostril, the nicotine is released into your system where it rapidly provides relief from cravings.
Helps heavy smokers quit
Because the nicotine is rapidly absorbed into your body through your nostrils, Nicorette Nasal Sprays are a good option for heavy smokers who want immediate/effective relief from withdrawal symptoms after they quit smoking.
How to use Nicorette Nasal Spray Triple Pack:
- Remove the protective cap, press several times firmly and quickly until a fine spray appears, insert the spray tip into one nostril, pointing the top towards the back of your nose.
- Press firmly and quickly.
- Adults: Maximum of 64 sprays per daily.
- Reduce usage by half over next 2 weeks.
- Over 18 years of age: one spray into each nostril, twice an hour for up to 16 hours.
- Use to be restricted to a 3-month course, consisting of 8 weeks treatment, followed by 2 weeks where treatment is reduced by a half and 2 weeks where usage is reduced to zero.
- Not to be used by those under 18 years.
Precautions before using Nicorette Nasal Spray Triple Pack:
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor for advice before using this product.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
Possible side effects while using Nicorette Nasal Spray:
The Nicorette Nasal Spray is a strong medication and you may experience some local irritant effects when you first start using it. If you get a runny nose, sneezing or watery eyes do not stop using your spray. If you continue to use your nasal spray regularly, these effects will generally lessen within a few days.
Nicorette Nasal Spray Triple Pack contains:
10mg/ml Nicotine. Each spray contains 0.5mg of Nicotine. It also contains Methyl and propyl parahydroxybenzoate, disodium edeate, disodium phosphate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, sodium chloride, citric acid, polysorbate 80, water.