Nicorette QuickMist Freshmint 1mg Mouthspray Duo Twin Pack a unique form of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT), an instant release mouth spray that gets to work on cravings in 60 seconds. The new mouth spray format is the first of its kind, and exclusive to Nicorette. It is easy to use, discreet and convenient perfect for tackling those nasty nicotine cravings on the go.
Nicorette QuickMist Freshmint 1mg Mouthspray Duo Twin Pack is a multipack of fresh mint mouth spray that provides fast craving relief for you when you’re trying to quit smoking.
150% more powerful against withdrawal symptoms
Nicorette QuickMist is clinically proven to be 150% more effective when quitting smoking than just using willpower alone. It provides you with an effective and immediate way of replacing some of the nicotine in your body that you are used to getting from cigarettes, so that you can instantly relieve your cravings whenever you feel them. This helps you to break the habit of smoking for good.
Effective relief within 60 seconds
Because it is absorbed into the body through the mouth lining, it works rapidly. The effects of Nicorette QuickMist start in just 60 seconds and give you quick relief from any cigarette cravings.
Perfect size to carry with you
Each QuickMist dispenser is roughly the size of a small mobile phone. It easily fits into your handbag or pocket so that you can carry it with you throughout the day.
How to use Nicorette QuickMist Freshmint 1mg Mouthspray Duo Twin Pack:
- Users should use one to two sprays when they would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke.
- Use one spray first and if your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes, use the second spray.
- If 2 sprays are required, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays.
- For most smokers, this means about 1 or 2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- The maximum dose is 2 sprays at a time, 4 sprays per hour and 64 sprays per day.
- Upon first time use, point the nozzle away and press the top of the dispenser several times until a fine spray appears. If spray is not used for 2 days or more, this may need to be repeated.
- Point the spray nozzle towards the open mouth, holding it as close as possible.
- Press the top of the dispenser to release one spray into the mouth, avoiding the lips.
- To avoid getting spray down the throat, don’t inhale while spraying.
- For best results, don’t swallow for a few seconds after spraying.
Precautions before using Nicorette QuickMist Freshmint 1mg Mouthspray Duo Twin Pack:
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
- If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
- May initially cause mouth and throat irritation.
- Do not use if you allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Contains ethanol. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Dispose of sensibly.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions.
NNicorette QuickMist Freshmint 1mg Mouthspray Duo Twin Pack contains:
Active Ingredient: Nicotine.
Other ingredients are: propylene glycol, anhydrous ethanol, trometamol, poloxamer 407, glycerol, sodium hydrogen carbonate, levomenthol, mint flavour, cooling flavour, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, hydrochloric acid, purified water. Nicorette QuickMist contains small amounts of ethanol (alcohol), less than 100 mg per spray.