Nurofen For Children Cold Pain and Fever Relief Orange Flavour delivers gentle, effective relief from cold, flu and feverish symptoms
Nurofen For Children Cold Pain and Fever Relief Orange Flavour provides fast and effective pain relief for your child. Infused with a zesty orange flavour, it appeals to even the most fussy of mouths, making it easier to administer. Expertly formulated to deliver gentle relief from cold, pain and feverish symptoms as well as minor aches, teething and sprains, Nurofen For Children Cold Pain and Fever Relief Orange Flavour is the perfect all-in-one remedy to ensure your child gets a good night sleep.
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before you.
- For oral and short term use only. Shake the bottle well before use. Use the syringe inside to measure the dose accurately.
Not suitable for children under 3 months of age of weighing less that 5kg.
Fever caused by immunisation:
- Babies and children 3 months and over weighing more than 5kg - One dose if necessary give second 2.5ml dose 6hrs later. Do not give more than 2 doses in a 24 hour period. If the fever is not reduces consult your doctor.
Fever, Pain and Symptoms of Cold and Flu:
- 3-6 months weighing over 5kg - one 2.5ml dose 3 times a day.
- Do not use for more than 24 hours. If symptoms persist after 24 hours, consult your doctor.
- 6-12 months weighing over 5kg - One 2.5ml dose 3 or 4 times in 24 hours.
- 1-3 years - One 5ml dose 3 times in 24 hours.
- 4-6 years - One 7.5ml (5ml 2.5ml dose 3 times in 24 hours.
- 7-9 years - One 10ml (5ml 5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours.
Doses should be given every 6-8 hours. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. For children above 6 months, if symptoms persist after 3 days, consult your doctor.
Warning; Do not exceed stated dose.
Do not give this product if your child;
- is under 3 months old or weighs less than 5kg.
- has (or has had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, peroforation or bleeding.
- is allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or any other related pain killers.
- is taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose over 7mg.
Speak to your doctor of pharmacist before giving this product if the child;
has or had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
medical advice is required before taking this medicine in case of the following conditions;
- being elderly
- trying to get pregnant
- being a smoker
Active ingredient: Ibuprofen