Nurofen for Children is an ibuprofen suspension that starts to work directly at the source of pain and fever to help ease your childs discomfort, fast.
Nurofen for Children Strawberry Flavour
It works to reduce fever in just 15 minutes and lasts for up to 8 hours, so your child gets a good night's sleep. It is proven to give longer relief from fever than paracetamol. Nurofen for Children Strawberry even treats fever, teething, toothache, sore throat, earache, headaches, aches and strains. Its suitable for babies and children from 3 months (over 5kg) to 12 years and is sugar and colour free.
How to administer Nurofen for Children:
- 3-6 months: (weighing more than 5kg) 2.5ml. Up to 3 times daily.
- 6-12 months: 2.5ml. 3-4 times within 24 hours.
- 1-3 years: 5ml. 3 times within 24 hours.
- 4-6 years: 7.5ml. 3 times within 24 hours.
- 7-9 years: 10ml. 3 times within 24 hours.
- 10-12 years: 15ml. 3 times within 24 hours.
These doses should be given approximately every 6 to 8 hours, or with a minimum of 4 hours between each dose if required
Caution before administering Nurofen for Children:
- Do not give to babies aged 3-6 months for more than 24 hours.
- Do not give to children aged 6 months and over for more than 3 days.
Nurofen for Children contains:
100 mg of ibuprofen per 5ml dose.