Nurofen Meltlets offer relief of mild to moderate pain, such as headaches, cold and flu symptoms and muscular pain.
Nurofen Meltlets 200mg - Lemon are designed to completely dissolve on your tongue, without the need of water, making them convenient for on-the-go remedy. The tasty lemon flavour makes these tablets meltlets easily acceptable.
Treat a variety of symptoms
Nurofen Meltlets 200mg - Lemon can be used to relieve pain, reduce inflammation and lower temperature and also provide effective relief from headaches, backache, period pain, dental pain, neuralgia, rheumatic pain, muscular pain, migraine, cold and flu symptoms, and feverishness.
How to take Nurofen Meltlets:
- Place a tablet on the tongue, allow it to dissolve and then swallow, no water is required.
- Over 12 years: initial dose, 2 tablets, then if necessary, 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours. Maximum 6 tablets in any 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
- Elderly: as above, unless kidney or liver function is impaired when medical advice should be sought before use.
Caution before taking Nurofen Meltlets:
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Contains Ibuprofen.
Each Nurofen Meltlet contains:
Ibuprofen 200 mg